Hi guys! Here are the top 10 lessons I’ve learned from my self-employment. It’s insane! Time really flies by. I know it’s so cliche, but so true. Wow!
Spanish version here
I’ve listed the lessons below, but watch the full video and hear more about the journey!
1. Value relationships higher than numbers
2. Self- discipline is king
3. Your calendar is your BFF, but sometimes you need time apart
4. We all progress at our own speed
5. It can be lonely
6. It’s a roller coaster ride, for sure
7. Accountant isn’t an alien topic
8. A part-time job may be an option
9. Working from home can be difficult
10. Have fun