The quarantine has me reading more than ever. I’ve always had an incline for reading, but I always made up excuses. A book oftentimes took me 3-5 months to finish, now I’ve been whipping one up in no time.
With all this newfound time most of us have been restructuring and putting our energy into more productive “stuff.” Am I right?
I really foresee myself continuing to budget my time more once things get back to “normal.” Whatever normal becomes. It’s safe to say most of us have found or rediscovered things we love and will start to implement more. They say it takes only 21 days to create a habit. Most of us are well passed that period now…
If you are in that reading groove too and would like to feel hyped, energized, and ready to tackle the world, I recommend you check out these books. I love good reads that boost up my mood, especially during these times.
Here are five (clickable titles).
- You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero
- Together is Better: A Little Book of Inspiration by Simon Sinek
- The Nature Fix: Why Nature Makes Us Happier, Healthier, and More Creative by Florence Williams
- The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are by Brené Brown
- Girl, Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis
If you have any that you recommend, please send them my way.